Multifunction Tester with EVSE & Earth Electrode Testing Capabilities
• NEW RDC-DD 6mA Test to IEC 62955
• 3 & 4 Wire Earth Electrode Test (Spikes and Leads Included)
• NEW EVSE Testing Capabilities.
• Full Auto-Sequence using TIS EV-TEST100.
• NEW 6mA DC RCD & Ramp Test for EVSE Charging Points, PLUS BRAND NEW RDC-DD 6mA Test to IEC 62955
• NEW Auto Sequence performs Loop, RCD & both cycles of the Ramp Test from pressing the test button once.
• TFT Large Colour LCD Display 320x240 pixels
• Phase to Phase Loop Testing
• TRMS for accurate measurement on noisy & distorted circuits
• Resistive touch screen, works even with gloves on!
• Full help schematic display
• Power quality analysis of single-phase or balanced 3 phase systems
• Built in fuse characteristic table with a tick (OK) or cross (FAIL) display
• Measurement of continuity >200mA
• Supplied with neck strap & harness for hands free use
• Displays both PFC & PSC simultaneously on no trip test
• Displays both L-N, L-PE simultaneously on no trip test
• Compliant with BSEN 61557-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 17th Amendment 3 & 18th Edition
• Accurate PRO-Lock no trip loop test
• Phase Sequence Measurement
• Accurate & reliable no trip loop testing
• Line-Loop impedance, phase-phase, phase-neutral, phase p-e
• Insulation test at 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
• RCD Testing up to 1A or 10A with an optional adapter
• Automatic RCD test, 0°, 180°, x1, x½, x5, (One trip to the board)
• Ramp test in one visit
• Tripping time of general, selective and delayed RCD's, A, AC & B
• Measurement of voltage drop on lines
• Measurement of voltage, current, active, reactive & apperent power Voltage & Harmonics up to the 25th
• With optional adapters will measure: leakage current measurements, current clamps, USB optical cable, RCD up to 10A
• Memory to 999 locations, 3 level markers
• PC interface integrated WiFi communication
• Software included
The TIS TISMFTPROPLUS Multifunction Tester is the ideal diagnostic tool for experts in the EVSE and earth electrode testing fields. Features include RDC-DD 6mA test to IEC 62955, 3 and 4 wire earth electrode testing with included spikes and leads, full auto-sequence using TIS EV-TEST100, TFT LCD colour display, and power quality analysis. With its resistive touch screen, it's perfect for work even when wearing gloves.
|Test Instrument Solutions
|BSEN 61557-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 17th Amendment 3 & 18th Edition
We recognise that time is of the essence when it comes to your projects, so we offer a next working day delivery service as standard on the majority of our products**
Order by 3pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri).
All our deliveries are free over £100 excluding VAT. We use DHL and Royal Mail as our courier. Once an order is placed, DHL/RM will contact you (If an email and mobile phone number are supplied).
If an order is placed on the weekend, we will dispatch on Monday for delivery to you on Tuesday if in mainland UK. If an order is placed on a Friday it will be with you on Monday.
**Please check the individual product page on estimated delivery times.
Remote areas: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and UK Islands such as Isle of Man might be subject to an additional delivery charge depending on the size of the order. If this is the case we will contact you.
These locations will also have a 48 hour delivery service due to distance.
Couriers can deliver up to 8pm but you will have received a timed delivery notification prior to this.
Free delivery does not apply to some products that are required to be delivered by pallet to avoid damage. The cost of this is £100 excluding VAT per pallet. Please note that although every effort is made to try and guarantee a next day delivery for orders shipped by pallet. Sometimes it is a two to three day service.
Free delivery also does not apply to some products over 1.19 metre in length. This is due to the additional costs of shipping products of this size. The cost of this is £25 ex VAT per bundle, with the number of lengths per bundle varying by product. Please note that although every effort is made to try and guarantee a next day delivery for orders for lengths, sometimes it is a two to three day service.
Please note that orders with products over 1.19 metre or requiring a pallet are not sent on DHL. These orders are currently seeing delivery times of 2-3 days.
This will be automatically sent to you straight after placing your order, if you don't receive please check your junk inbox to see if it has gone in there. This confirmation also contains a downloadable VAT invoice on.
These will be provided via email from us upon despatch and then with tracking details - our couriers will provide timed deliveries so you can arrange to be in within the delivery window without having to wait in all day.
Deliveries will be by Royal Mail, DHL or DPD.
Out of Stock Items
If an item you require is Out of Stock on our website, please feel free to contact our sales team and they will be able to provide an expected in stock date.
Deliveries on Requested Days
If you have a particular day you require delivery please write it on the order notes at checkout and our friendly team will arrange & confirm for you.
If you or the intended recipient are not available when the delivery is attempted a delivery card will be put through your letterbox, or the courier will send a text. Please follow the instructions to rearrange delivery.
While we strive to maintain the highest possible standards, there may be occasional circumstances beyond our control that can affect the delivery timeline.
Please do not schedule or start any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. This will enable you to resolve any technical questions or to order specific additional fittings if needed. We cannot be held liable for third party delays.
We will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however, such dates are a guideline only and Thomas Electrical Distributors shall not be held liable in any way due to delayed deliveries that are out of our control.
At Thomas Electrical Distributors we are extremely confident in the standard and quality of the products that we offer.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, or we won't be able to provide a refund (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.