TIS Elite TRMS AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter with AMP Tip Jaws
• 1000A TRMS AC/DC clampmeter with AmpTip™ jaws
• VFD-V & Hz fundamental V/Hz of most variable frequency drives
• Fast measurement updates 5/sec
• 3-5/6 digits, 6000 count, large LCD easy to read display
• 51mm conductor size hall effect 1000A AC/DC jaws
• AmpTip™ low current range calibrated at jaw tip for slim conductors
• AC+DC, AC True RMS voltage & current functions
• 1000V AC/DC input protection on general functions
• Auto power off
• Data hold
• Record min/max/avg mode (auto ranging)
• Fast 80ms PEAK-RMS mode to capture In-Rush currents
• 5ms crest mode to capture +peak & -peak
• Relative mode (auto ranging) with DC zero mode on DCA, DC + ACA ranges
• Back lit easy to read LCD display
• Non contact EF detection (NCV)
• Probe contact EF detection for more precise indication of live
• 3Φ-Rotation-R for MAINS supply (probe contact)
• 3Φ-Rotation-M (high sensitivity mode) for motors (probe contact)
• Type-K temperature readings -40°C to 400°C or -40°F to 752°F selectable
• DCµA ranges 200.0µA (via leads) for HVAC Flame sensors
• DC + ACA ranges 200.0µA to 2000µA + AmpTip™ DC + ACA 60.00A range
• DCA ranges 60.00A to 1000.0A + AmpTip™ DCA 60.00A range
• ACA ranges 60.00A to 1000.0A + AmpTip™ ACA 60.00A range
• DC+ACV range 1000.0V
• DCV range 1000.0V
• ACV range 1000.0V
• Ohms ranges 600.0Ω to 60.00kΩ
• Cx ranges 200.0µF to 2500µF for start and run motor capacitors
• Diode test & fast audible continuity
• Line level ACV frequency 5.00Hz to 999.9kHz
This TIS TISE257 Elite TRMS AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter is the perfect tool for any technician. It boasts a 1000A TRMS AC/DC clampmeter with AmpTip™ jaws, displaying VFD-V & Hz fundamentals and a fast measurement update rate of 5/sec. It has a 3-5/6 digits and a large LCD for easy viewing. It also offers a range of features, such as AmpTip™ low current range calibration, AC+DC, AC True RMS voltage & current functions, 1000V AC/DC input protection, auto power off, data hold, record min/max/avg mode, fast 80ms PEAK-RMS mode, 5ms crest mode, relative mode with DC zero, backlit LCD display, and non contact EF detection.
|Test Instrument Solutions
|Ac Current Measurement
|Ac Voltage Measurement
|Auto Power Down
|Dc Current Measurement
|Dc Voltage Measurement
|258mm(h) x 94mm(w) x 44mm(d)
|Jaw Opening Capability
|Non Contact Measurement
|CAT III 600V, CAT IV 600V
|BS EN 61326-1
|-40 - 400°C
We recognise that time is of the essence when it comes to your projects, so we offer a next working day delivery service as standard on the majority of our products**
Order by 3pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri).
All our deliveries are free over £100 excluding VAT. We use DHL and Royal Mail as our courier. Once an order is placed, DHL/RM will contact you (If an email and mobile phone number are supplied).
If an order is placed on the weekend, we will dispatch on Monday for delivery to you on Tuesday if in mainland UK. If an order is placed on a Friday it will be with you on Monday.
**Please check the individual product page on estimated delivery times.
Remote areas: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and UK Islands such as Isle of Man might be subject to an additional delivery charge depending on the size of the order. If this is the case we will contact you.
These locations will also have a 48 hour delivery service due to distance.
Couriers can deliver up to 8pm but you will have received a timed delivery notification prior to this.
Free delivery does not apply to some products that are required to be delivered by pallet to avoid damage. The cost of this is £100 excluding VAT per pallet. Please note that although every effort is made to try and guarantee a next day delivery for orders shipped by pallet. Sometimes it is a two to three day service.
Free delivery also does not apply to some products over 1.19 metre in length. This is due to the additional costs of shipping products of this size. The cost of this is £25 ex VAT per bundle, with the number of lengths per bundle varying by product. Please note that although every effort is made to try and guarantee a next day delivery for orders for lengths, sometimes it is a two to three day service.
Please note that orders with products over 1.19 metre or requiring a pallet are not sent on DHL. These orders are currently seeing delivery times of 2-3 days.
This will be automatically sent to you straight after placing your order, if you don't receive please check your junk inbox to see if it has gone in there. This confirmation also contains a downloadable VAT invoice on.
These will be provided via email from us upon despatch and then with tracking details - our couriers will provide timed deliveries so you can arrange to be in within the delivery window without having to wait in all day.
Deliveries will be by Royal Mail, DHL or DPD.
Out of Stock Items
If an item you require is Out of Stock on our website, please feel free to contact our sales team and they will be able to provide an expected in stock date.
Deliveries on Requested Days
If you have a particular day you require delivery please write it on the order notes at checkout and our friendly team will arrange & confirm for you.
If you or the intended recipient are not available when the delivery is attempted a delivery card will be put through your letterbox, or the courier will send a text. Please follow the instructions to rearrange delivery.
While we strive to maintain the highest possible standards, there may be occasional circumstances beyond our control that can affect the delivery timeline.
Please do not schedule or start any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. This will enable you to resolve any technical questions or to order specific additional fittings if needed. We cannot be held liable for third party delays.
We will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however, such dates are a guideline only and Thomas Electrical Distributors shall not be held liable in any way due to delayed deliveries that are out of our control.
At Thomas Electrical Distributors we are extremely confident in the standard and quality of the products that we offer.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, or we won't be able to provide a refund (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.