TIS TRMS Digital Multimeter
- 3 - 5/6 Digits, 6000 Counts, Large easy to read LCD Display
- Fast Measurements, 5/Sec; Fully Auto-Ranging
- True RMS AC Conversion & Intelligent Auto Power Off
- Data Hold, Diode Tester & Relative Zero Mode
- Records Max/Min Readings & Calculates Average Readings over time
- VFD V & Hz Fundamental Readings of most Variable-Frequency-Drives
- Paper white Back-Lit LCD Display
- BeepLitTM Continuity. Features Audible Beep & Visible Backlight Effects
- Non-Contact EF-Detection (NCV) with Hi/Lo Selectable Sensitivities
- Probe-Contact EF-Detection for more precise indication of Live
- 3φ-Rotation-R (Regular-sensitivity mode) for Supply Systems (Probe-contact)
- 3φ-Rotation-M (Hi-sensitivity mode) for Motors (Probe-contact)
- AutoV LoZ Feature. Automatic DC & AC 1000V Selection with Low Initial Impedance to Drain Ghost Voltages
- DC/AC V Ranges: 600.0mV to 1000V
- Ohms Ranges: 600.0Ω to 60.00MΩ
- Cx Ranges 2000nF to 10.00mF for Start & Run Motor Capacitors
- Line Level Frequency Ranges 99.99Hz to 50.00kHz
- DC/AC A Ranges 6.000A to 10.00A (20A for 30s / 5 mins cool down)
- DC/AC μA Ranges 200.0μA to 2000μA
- Type-K Temperature Readings -400C to 4000C or -400F to 7520F
- Beep-JackTM Input Warning against improper A-Terminal Plug In
- Rugged Fire Retarded Housing
- Replaceable Protective Holster with Probe-Holders & Tilt-Stand
- Batteries and Fuses Access Door with Optional Magnetic Hanger
- Transient Protection up to 6kV 1.2/50μs Lightning Surge
- LVD: EN61010-1/-2-030/-2-033, CAT-II 1kV, CAT-III 600V & CAT-IV 300V
- EMC: EN61326-1: 2013
The TIS TISE217 TRMS Digital Multimeter is perfect for electrical professionals. With its 3-5/6 digit 6000 count display and fast measurements of up to 5/sec, the large and easy-to-read LCD display allows for accurate and reliable readings. It also includes VFD V & Hz Fundamental Readings of most Variable-Frequency-Drives and a Paper white Back-Lit LCD Display. Plus, BeepLitTM Continuity feature adds audible beep and visible backlight effects for accurate measurements. The Prote-Contact EF-Detection is perfect for more precise live indication, and the AutoV LoZ Feature offers automatic DC & AC 1000V.
|Test Instrument Solutions
|Ac Current Measurement
|Ac Voltage Measurement
|Auto Power Down
|Battery Level Indicator
|Dc Current Measurement
|Dc Voltage Measurement
|161mm(h) x 80mm(w) x 50mm(d)
|EN 61010, EN 61326
Order by 3pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri).
**Please check the individual product page on estimated delivery times.
These locations will also have a 48 hour delivery service due to distance.
Deliveries will be by Royal Mail, DHL or DPD.
Out of Stock Items
Deliveries on Requested Days
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, or we won't be able to provide a refund (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery