Kewtech 5-in-1 Multifunction Installation Tester
- Continuity - switchable buzzer and auto null
- Insulation - 250, 500 & 1000V with voltage warning LED and auto discharge
- Loop - ATT (low current), high current 0.01 ohm resolution
- Anti Trip Technology loop for full no trip Loop testing of RCDs with low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- PSC/PFC - clear indication of what is being tested and displayed with loop reading
- RCD - Type AC, A, ACS, AS, auto & ramp
- Type AC RCDs - Tests 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA & 500mA
- Type A RCDs - Tests 10mA, 30mA, 100mA & 300mA
- RCD auto test mode for 30 mA RCDs
- RCD ramp test function
- Test leads auto-null for continuity mode
- Polarity check
- Instant correct wiring status check
The Kewtech KT63DL 5-in-1 Multifunction Installation Tester has a variety of features to help ensure accuracy of testing. It includes continuity functions with switchable buzzer and auto null, insulation testing up to 1000V with voltage warning LED, loop testing at 0.01 ohm resolution, and Anti Trip Technology loop for full no-trip loop testing of RCDs with low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference. Polarity check and instant correct wiring status checks are also included.
|Ac Voltage Measurement
|Battery Level Indicator
|0.01 Ω - 1999 Ω
|Insulation Resistance Measuring Range
|0.1 MΩ - 2000 MΩ
|Insulation Test Voltage
|250V / 500V / 1000V
|Loop Impedance Range
|Hi Current 0.000 Ω - 500.0 Ω / No Trip 0.00 Ω - 500.0 Ω
|Number of Batteries
|½ / x1 / x5 @ 0° and 180° / Auto and Ramp Tests
|Rcd Test Range
|10 mA / 30 mA / 100 mA / 300 mA / 500 mA
|CAT III 500V, CAT IV 300V
|ACC063 Distribution Board Test Lead Set, Mains Lead, Batteries, Instruction Manual, Soft Carry Case and Calibration Certificate
Order by 3pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri).
**Please check the individual product page on estimated delivery times.
These locations will also have a 48 hour delivery service due to distance.
Deliveries will be by Royal Mail, DHL or DPD.
Out of Stock Items
Deliveries on Requested Days
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted, or we won't be able to provide a refund (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery