Smart Process SDM72D-MID 100Amp 4 Module Three Phase kWh Power Meter with Pulsed Output, and Import/Export Data (MID Approved).
The SDM72D Digital Power Meter works directly connected to a maximum load 100A AC circuit negating the need for current transformers. It monitors and displays Total Active Energy (kWh) of a three phase four wire (3p4w) system.
This meter has been MID B&D Certified by SGS UK, proving both it’s accuracy and quality. This certification allows this model to be used for any sub-billing applications.
The SDM72D measures and displays Total Active Energy of a three phase circuit. The unit also has a built in pulsed output for remote monitoring.
- MID B&D Approved
- Class 1 Accuracy
- Dual Pulsed Output
- Straight-Through Connection
- 4 Module Dinrail Mounted (35mm)
Smart Process SDM72D Power Meter Technical Specifications
- Accuracy: Class 1, Class B
- Standard: IEC62053-21
- Rated Voltage (Un): 3×230 (400)V
- Voltage Range: 0.8 ~ 1.2 Un
- Base Current (lb): 10A
- Maximum Current: 100A
- Minimum Current: 0.5A
- Starting Current: 0.4% of lb
- Power Consumption: <2W/10VA
- Nominal Voltage Input: (Ph+N) 100 to 289V (Ph+Ph) 173 to-500V
- Max Continuous Voltage: 120% of nominal
- Frequency: 50/60Hz (±2%)
- Pulse Constant: 800 imp/kWh
- Mounting: DIN Rail (DIN 43880)
- Sealing: IP51 Indoor
- AC Voltage Withstand: 4KV for 1 minute
- Impulse Voltage Withstand: 6KV-1.2μS
- Operating Humidity: ≤ 75%
- Storage Humidity: ≤ 95%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C – +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C – +70°C