The Kewtech KT72 Battery Powered Portable Appliance Tester features automatic test sequences that allow for quicker testing, just select between class I, class II or extension lead and then press start. A choice between 250V or 500V insulation test gives you peace of mind when testing IT equipment.
Tests results are indicated by LEDs and the actual results are displayed on the screen, giving you fast and easy feedback of test status. The unit comes with special IEC to mains plug lead for extension lead testing it’s protected by a lid and the leads are retained in a pouch – all self contained and protected.
The KT72 PAT Tester is battery powered, meaning that you can test anywhere without the restriction of having to be connected to a socket.
- Performs Earth bond at 200mA at both positive and negative polarities (IT appliance safe)
- 250V / 500V insulation test voltages
- Substitute leakage tests
- Single rotary dial position initiates test sequence
- Class I IT 200mA Earth Bond
- Class II
- Extension lead test – including polarity
- LED indication of pass/fail as well as a result display
- Automatically checks if appliance is switched on or not
- Tests 110V appliances for earth bond & insulation with appropriate test adaptor (not included)
- In accordance with the IET Code of Practice
- Powered by batteries
Included with the Kewtech KT72 PAT Tester
- Earth lead ACC7208
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of conformity
- End of line Certificate
- Extension Lead Adaptor KAMP-S
Kewtech KT72 Downloads