The low profile design of the JCC V50 LED Downlight enables the fitting to be installed in ceilings that have a shallow 50mm void, as well as featuring a simple 2-way switch that allows users the option to choose between either 3000k or 4000k colour temperature.
The V50’s IP65 protection is maintained by a silicone gasket that covers the switch, and the airflow cap can be removed to reduce the height of the fitting if necessary. The airflow cap allows for mineral wool insulation to be installed directly on top of the fitting. V50 bezels are manufactured with a twist-on/twist-off design, meaning they can be removed easily to allow access to the downlight’s colour temperature select switch.
The JCC V50 has an enclosed steel which stops flames from entering the ceiling void. This design ensures that the downlight creates a barrier in the event of a fire, and complies with the 2014 building regulations.
The V50’s flexible cable, secure cable restraint and strong, protected spring clips ensure that the downlight is quick and easy to fit and provides ease of access to the fitting before and after installation. The terminal block has a screwless design which also speeds up the installation time while providing secure wiring.
JCC V50 Downlight Specifications:
- Ultra Efficient 7.5W total wattage
- Up to 650 lumen output
- Up to 87 lpcw
- 70mm cutout
- 60° beam angle provides a wide lighting area
- Two colour selectable (3000K & 4000K) from below the ceiling
- Ultra-low profile suitable for shallow 50mm ceiling voids
- Fully fire-rated for 30, 60 and 90 minute ceilings
- IP65, suitable for bathrooms (internal use only)
- Strong protected spring clips
- Fast, push-fit termination with remote driver
- Triac dimmable as standard (see the JCC V50 approved dimmer list on the JCC website)
- Twist & lock bezel design
Don’t forget to order your bezels –