Fusebox Compact Type A RCBO
Small In Size, Big On Safety!
These new compact RCBO’s are a great addition to the Fusebox consumer unit range. Double Pole and Type “A” as standard means that they are suitable for most 18th edition installations and the compact size allows for even more wiring space and Double Pole switching brings with it additional safety.
- 2Pole switched live & neutral
- Type A* – Sensitive to AC & DC Faults
- Available in current ratings ranging from 6A to 40A
- 30mA C-Curve
- Compact in size
- Single Module width
- Terminal capacity: 1-16mm² L in, 1-10mm² L out
- Designed for use with Fusebox consumer units
* Type AC RCBOs are used for general purpose on AC (Alternating Current) only circuits. Type A are used for DC (Direct Current) protection, Fusebox mini RCBOs provide both levels of protection.
Note image shows “B” curve but you are buying a “C” curve