With 320×240 resolution and manual focus, the Fluke TiS75 Thermal Imaging Camera produces professional quality images to make it easy to both see and solve the problem.
Fluke TiS75 Thermal Imaging Camera features:
- Professional quality images at 320×240 resolution
- Manual focus flexibility to get crisp images as close as 0.15m (6in)
- See the problem even when you need a safe distance with a D:S of 504:1
- See the exact location of the issue with precisely blended IR-Fusion® visual and infrared images or picture-in-picture
- Get 33% more viewing area inspecting with a 3.5 inch, 320×240 LCD – compared to 3.0 inch LCD screen
- Know your power level – rechargeable batteries with level indicator
- Easily pinpoint problems with a built-in laser pointer
- Easy-to-use user interface with one-touch image access
- Rugged and reliable
Choose the Fluke TiS75 Thermal Imaging Camera for front-line troubleshooting at 320×240 resolution
With professional grade 320×240 resolution, a distance to spot (D:S) ratio of 504:1, and precise manual focusing, the Fluke TiS75 Thermal Imaging Camera enables maintenance professionals to pinpoint issues with equipment and electrical systems quickly and accurately. A long-travel focus wheel enables very fine manual focus adjustments to capture in-focus images with precise measurements. And it is as rugged and versatile as it is precise.
The Fluke TiS75 Thermal Imaging Camera captures standard and radiometric video, offers IR-PhotoNotes or voice annotation, monitors high temperature processes up to +550 °C (1022 °F), and streams video to a PC or smartphone. It also offers IR-Fusion AutoBlend and picture-in-picture (PIP) to blend a visible light image with an infrared image of the same target at five different levels to more easily locate problems. Plus, you can store thousands of images on the camera with 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB more on the included micro SD card.
Collaborate from the field with Fluke Connect connectivity
Because the TiS75 is Fluke Connect-enabled, you can share images in real-time¹ across teams and save time by creating and emailing reports from the jobsite. Capture multiple measurements and save them to the cloud with WiFi upload and free storage for up to 5GB with Fluke Cloud.
See more and do more with Fluke Connect SmartView IR Analysis Reporting Software
Use Fluke Connect SmartView software to analyze images from the TiS75 with graphical tools to quantify the severity of problems. When you’re done analyzing you can easily generate a professional report complete with thermal images with the easy-to-follow report wizard to guide you step by step.
*Within your provider’s wireless service area; Fluke Connect is not available in all countries