Apollo 600+ Portable appliance testing and heath & safety management tester
With built-in risk assessment tools for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and alarms and emergency lighting; Apollo 600+ offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance. The Apollo 600+ is the perfect solution for those looking to upgrade from the PrimeTest 350.
Keep comprehensive client records including test and inspection reports, risk assessments and visual evidence with the help of Seaward’s PATGuard 3 Health and Safety Edition software.
- Supreme PAT testing capability
- On-board camera with flash for visual evidence
- Built in risk assessment tools
- USB and Bluetooth data transfer
- High definition colour display
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances
- Store 2,000 images and 50,000 appliance records
- Health and safety test and inspection forms including emergency lighting
- User tests for non-electrical tests and inspections
Apollo 600 Case Studies
Take a look at how the Apollo 600 is helping other companies with PAT testing and preventative maintenance: