1000V VDE interchangeable Switch-Blades compatible for use with Armeg’s VDE Screwdriver Handle, VDE T-Handle & VDE Torque Screwdriver
- Armeg’s interchangeable VDE Screwdriver Blades are part of the new interchangeable Switch-Blade range, which features 3 VDE Handles and 23 VDE Blades to provide 69 different drive options.
- All 23 interchangeable Switch-Blades are compatible for use with Armeg’s VDE Screwdriver Handle, VDE T-Handle & VDE Torque Screwdriver.
- The versatile wide range, which includes 23 different blade sizes, has been designed to cover the most popular screw heads giving users a flexible system for use on the majority of live installation applications.
- All Switch-Blades are 1000V VDE rated & tested for safety assurance when working on live installations.
- The screwdriver head profiles are manufactured from durable and robust Chrome Vanadium, which is precisely machined and heat-treated to exact tolerances to provide extended product life.
- All blades feature a ¼” hexagon drive combined with a precisely manufactured recess design, which when inserted into a Switch-Blade Handle provides blade auto-lock and retention, meaning the blades can simply click into the handle and be held securely for safe working.
See the switch-blade range in action here