The smoothest and fastest wood drill bits available, now in “stubby” 120mm format.
The compact stubby design is perfect for inter-joist drilling, working in tight spaces and for users with larger drilling machines.
This kit comes with 1 X 16mm / 1 x 20mm / 1 x 25mm & 1 X Quick-Change SDS Plus to 1/4″ Adaptor
The WoodBeaver’s quad flute and quad cutting head design sets it apart from other wood drill bits available on the market and gives a drilling performance that can’t be beaten.
- ¼” Quick-Change shank* for added convenience and rapid diameter tool change.
- Up to 25mm can be used within an impact driver.
- Short lightweight body construction for maximum holes per charge in cordless machines
- Four deep auger style flutes for rapid chip evacuation and faster drilling speeds
- Four precision ground cutting teeth for extreme drilling comfort and balance
- Purpose designed head geometry for ultra clean breakthrough
- Also available individually
*Note this can’t be used with the 32mm Beaver (sold separately, not in this kit) which has a 7/16” shank & can’t be used in impact drivers.
WoodBeaver can be used in:
- Veneered chipboard