Aico Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm
- The new Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm is built on the same high quality, reliable and proven technology that all Aico Alarms are renowned for, but contains the latest high-tech enhancements making it the most effective domestic fire alarm on the market.
- Contains both an optical and heat sensor for a total fire response
- Mains powered with 10 year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Compatible with RadioLINK + interconnection and monitoring technology
- Alarm data extraction using AudioLINK or whole system data extraction with RadioLINK+
- Dust compensation – unique self-monitoring mechanism
- Provides intelligent fire detection and increased resistance to false alarms
- Fully compatible with existing Aico systems
Multi Sensor Fire Alarm Ei2110e – an evolution in total fire response
Aico’s Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm alarm is an evolution in intelligent detection combining new and optimised heat and optical sensors with intelligent software.
The mains powered Multi-Sensor is supplied with an easi-fit base that allows quick and simple installation of the alarm and can be connected into a system using RadioLINK+ by adding a Ei100MRF module into the alarm head.
Total Fire Response
The Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm uses combined Optical and Heat sensors to detect all fire types with an increased resistance to false alarms. It’s ability to respond quickly to both fast flaming and smouldering fires, simplifies alarm choice for the designated rooms/areas.
AudioLINK data extraction
The Multi-Sensor alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The alarm has a unique self-monitoring dust compensation mechanism incorporated into its software, which will allow the alarm to tolerate up to twice as much more dust contamination than a conventional optical alarm. The optical sensor chamber continually self-monitors minute changes in dust levels. If the dust accumulates to a certain level, the alarm automatically recalibrates the alarm trigger point.
The Aico Ei2110e Multi-Sensor alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarm systems & accessories, whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; & works with either hard wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.