The ATC Undersink Water Heater is the ideal solution for supplying a number of sinks depending on the hot water demand without the need for special taps. Using an undersink water heater can prove more cost effective than installing a traditional vented system.
ATC Undersink Water Heater Features
- Easy to install
- Available in 5 litre, 10 litre and 15 litre
- High density polyurethane foam insulation which reduces radiant heat loss reduces energy consumption and ensures high energy efficiency.
- Exclusive dry powder porcelain enamel tank lining delivering twice the corrosion resistance of ordinary glass lining.
- Fitted with heavy duty seamless bolt – on square flange type heating elements which are more durable and efficient.
- Fitted with premium protective magnesium anode rod which equalises aggressive water action and provides extra protection against corrosion.
- External thermostat control allows adjustment to preferred water temperature.
- Fitted with limiting device to provide protection of overheating.
- Supplied with expansion relief valve calibrated at 6 Bar
- 5 litre and 10 litre: Wall or Floor mounting (supplied with wall brackets)
- 15 litre: Floor or Shelf Mounting
- 2 year warranty
|Capacity (L/Gal)||5L/1.1 Gal||10L/2.21 Gal||15L/3.3 Gal|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60 Hz||50 / 60 Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Max Pressure (Bar)||6 Bar||6 Bar||6 Bar|
|Approvals||CCC, CE, RoHs||CCC, CE, RoHs||CCC, CE, RoHs|
|Heat Up Time||9 Minutes||21 Minutes||32 Minutes|